Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Know your mind and Think

Hi Friends,

This is my first post and so I am not going to write today in detail about mind first of let me describe my self I am a best person with best mind. I can't say my self as a simple person because I am not,"YOU KNOW YOU ARE WHAT U THINK" so why we underestimate ourselves. Think!!!!!

Why some people are very poor and why some are very rich?

why some people are happy and some are very nervous through out their life?

why some students get rank in exams and some got failed over and over?

why some patients got died due to simple disease and some patients gets easily recovery from danger disease like cancer?

why some have everything in their life and some have nothing in their life?

Do you have answers of any above questions? than let me know!!!

There is something behind this which matters a lot and that is MIND!! So know your mind.

The people who are very successful, very rich, very healthy, very lovable all because of their MIND!!

Think......of answers of all above questions......You will came to know their is divine things that work behind all achievements, all richness, all loveness all healthyness and etc.

So just THINK, THINK and THINK!!!!!!

I will describe here in detail about power of mind in detail. Keep visiting this site, I will post here some great books on mind, some living examples which represent power of mind, some games ,some thoughts of mind, some speech about power of mind, and lots more.....

Keep visiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment